Friday, October 2, 2009

Shocked!

I would like to warn you ladies especially. Listen to my every word and listen carefully. Promise me you will harness your emotions and if you have a complaint, take it out on your husband.

I have a regular routine and love it. Coffee in the mornings with Julie, twittering, doing yard work, and on the weekend I attend Church. This story happened a few months ago in one Sunday Morning Worship. Now, don’t run away because I am talking about Church. Just read and enjoy..

This Sunday morning at Worship, I was listening intently to what the Preacher was saying. He had a good one.. Most of the time I know the stories of the Bible but at the end of this sermon, the Preacher said something that totally shocked me, I like to have jumped out of the Pew. He was making a statement about life and then He paused  and said this : All Ladies want their Men to think like them…
Well, I looked around, no one snickered or made any move , not even a smile..  The Pastor ended the service and I left the Church but the thought stuck. On Monday, I told my brother this story. He was amazed at first, thought for a bit then He told me his opinion. Do you agree or disagree on what the preacher said?

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment